Type A : Short Answer Questions / Conceptual Question
2. What will be the output of the following code?
2. SELECT CONCAT (CONCAT(‘Inform’, ‘atics’), ‘Practices’);
3. SELECT LCASE (’INFORMATICS PRACTICES CLASS 11TH‘);
4. SELECT UCASE (’Computer Studies‘);
5. SELECT CONCAT (LOWER (‘Class’), UPPER (‘xii’));
6. If Str = “INFORMATION PRACTICES…” and Str1 = “… FOR CLASS XI”
write commands to print the output as ‘information practices’ for class xi’
7. Write command to display system date.
8. Write command to display the name of current month.
9. Write SQL statement to display
today, the date is <current date>
10. Write the SQL statement to print the day of the week of your birthday in the year 1999.
11. Consider the two fields B_date, which stores the birth date and j_date, which stores the joining date of an employee. Write commands to find out and display the approximate age of an employee as on today.