Skip to content
- Create a student table with the student id, name, and marks as attributes where the student id is
the primary key.
- Insert the details of a new student in the above table.
- Delete the details of a student in the above table.
- Use the select command to get the details of the students with marks more than 80.
- Find the min, max, sum, and average of the marks in a student marks table.
- Find the total number of customers from each country in the table (customer ID, customer
Name, country) using group by.
- Write a SQL query to order the (student ID, marks) table in descending order of the marks.
error: Content is protected !!