Skip to content
Advantages of Mesh topology:
- It can manage high amount of traffic easily.
- Robust Network as failure of any node doesn’t affect entire network communication.
- New node can be added easily without interrupting network communication.
- Scalable Network as there is no central Server/Hub/Switch/Router. Each node can act as router.
- It provides high security and privacy
Disadvantages of Mesh topology
- Complex network as each node is connected to every other node and hence needed many connections.
- Consumes more power as each node is treated as router and a result it is active for all time.
- Difficult Installation and Maintenance due to its complexity.
- Expensive Network.
error: Content is protected !!