Skip to content
Advantages of Tree topology:
- It is most suitable for large networks.
- Failure of any node does not affect network communication.
- It is Flexible network because new node can be added easily without interrupting whole network.
- Large community for support.
- It provide highly secured network.
Disadvantages of Tree topology:
- It depends upon central cable (backbone), which if fails may stop working of entire network .
- Higher level node failure may affect next level node performance.
- More expensive and complex network.
- Tough maintenance due to large no of components and cables.
error: Content is protected !!